Saturday, May 21, 2011

"What's happening?" "Oh you know that thing called life"

Since it has been forever and a day since I have posted something I decided tonight would be the perfect opportunity. Let's just start off with what has been happening lately. Work has been happening, it has been kicking my butt. Being to work by 6:30am is a little crappy at times but it's not too bad. I can't complain, it's a job, and I'm fortunate enough to have one. I work in a factory that produces rubber for flooring. Roppe Rubber. I work in the lab and basically test everything that could possibly be tested on the rubber when it comes out of production(a large majority focuses on making sure its color is correct). Yes, I do love the random orders of tropical blue and lime green. Besides working an 8 hour work day, I have been trying to get sick (again..:( I think its sinus this time). Aside from that I've been a lame and going to bed early but today although I did babysit I took a day to semi- relax. Yesterday I ran on the treadmill for 20 mins straight, some don't see that as a big accomplishment but I do(and I can def feel it today). Today consisted of: buying myself the new Cosmopolitan magazine,watching the movie Kick-Ass (which was pretty good by the way), skyping, and eating sour gummy worms.
Lately I've realized from not only my own situations but friends that some situations you just can't control. Not being able to control these situations, is called life. And the ugly truth is, most of the time it sucks. You can't change people's minds sometimes, you can't understand what they are thinking or why they act the way you do. You can't control them. Trying to do this can only make the situation worse. Believe me I know. Being the anal person that I am, not being in control in current situations in my life is frustrating and exhausting. I have always been able to control what's going on in my life and the truth is I can't at this time. But I'm trying this new thing of being patient (and yes I'm the hopeless romantic optimistic person) but I can't help but think maybe in the end everything will work itself out the way its supposed to.
And because I watched the last episode of SATC last night and Carrie finally got what she deserved and had been wanting, her BIG problem came and rescued her and it worked out the way we had all hoped.

Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.”- SATC
(Image found on Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment