Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Doubt.Down.Done.

After sitting here thinking I've realized there is one word that causes a lot of problems in life...doubt. Currently this seems to be an underlying factor in my life. Its every where involving everything. People doubt me all the time in so many situations. Here's the thing.. doubt me all you want. But know your wrong. Know that I am stronger then you think. Know that put to a test I will succeed. ... If you have no idea what I'm talking about with doubt well I believe you are lying to yourself heres the definition:
[ trans. feel uncertain about I doubt my ability to do the job.• question the truth or fact of (somethingwho can doubt the value of these services[with clause I doubt if anyone slept that night.• disbelieve (a person or their wordI have no reason to doubt him.• [ intrans. feel uncertain, esp. about one's religious beliefs.[with clause archaic fearbe afraid of doubt not your contradictions.
Here's my doubts:I doubt I will ever get over this.I doubt they trust me.I doubt that things will be better for a long time.Do I have reason to doubt these things? Yeah that about covers it an unbreakable cycle of doubt but..
(found on google)
Someone tell me, do I give up on all my doubts together or still fight for them?



No comments:

Post a Comment