Saturday, May 7, 2011

uijehbjd dsjabk;nkjdsa

It's Saturday night and I haven't done a darn thing all day. When I woke up this morning I debated getting on the treadmill. Did I ever make it there? NO.. Which is disappointing. However I do plan to do a video workout (as cheesy as that sounds before I go to bed.. Hey its something right?)  Currently I'm sitting here watching the Green Hornet with my dad and thinking about things. Thats nothing new.  Here are my thoughts in what will probably be a jumbled mess that makes no sense to you at all.
-When do you know when things are done? Now I'm not talking like when a turkey is done, I mean when do you know when situations with people are done? When do you finally announce that "it's done."  this thought has come from thinking about a friend's situation
-I miss things today.. a whole lot actually. I've been away from AU for what 2-3 days and I miss the people there. I miss other people and places as well.
- I've decided that I want a love that will last a lifetime. I saw an article on Yahoo today about an old couple it made me smile and sad at the same time.
-Along with that I stumbled across this when I was on Youtube today Dad and daughter duet . Watching it made me smile. That girl is adorable, I can only hope that one day when I'm older (way older) I can have a kid as cute as that. A husband with a good voice would also be a nice addition.

And because you bloggers are probably tired of reading this random post I've decided that I'm done rambling and will blog a legit post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment