Sunday, May 1, 2011

Summer on the brain!

Feeling inspired to make a list and since I am taking a 15 minute study break I thought what the heck, why not blog? So this week starts one that I love and hate to see coming at the same time. Finals week. This is pretty much hell week and I hate when it comes because all I tend to do is study. Which can be lame. But thats ok. I love finals week because it means that something is about to end while something new is about to start. Since this finals week is the one before summer vacation, I'm sure you can all guess why I am pumped to push through the three days I have left. With summer on the brain I have been formulating a list of 10 things


(I think I have become list happy thanks to one of my best friends) I want to do before the summer is over. So without further ado here it is.

1. First on my list is something I have been thinking about since I watched Eat Pray Love.
Read a book. It has been i don't even know how long since I sat down to read a book that I wasn't forced to and actually enjoy it.


2. Get a new swim suit. Fortunately this can be checked off my list because I've already bought two new ones.. I think I have become a little obsessed.


3. To go along with my new swim suits the third thing on my summer list is workout. Now I'm not doing this because I need to lose weight I'm doing this for me. I want to be in shape and be healthy and if your tone along the way well that helps too!;)  After having this past semester be full of nothing but sickness I've realized its time to kick my immune system into gear. 


4. Bake. What I don't know but I love baking things especially cupcakes. Although when I bake they come out of the box I would love to attempt to make them from scratch. 


5.Slip and Slide. It's been a couple of years since I have done this. A group of my friends did this during Freshmen year and I miss those times :(


6. Go to Washington D.C.  Although I have come to the conclusion this will sadly not happen this summer I want it to happen within the next four years.


7.Visit the Zoo.  I always love going to the zoo. I'm a child at heart in case you haven't noticed.


8.Go out with friends and just have fun. I think this explains itself. 


9.Get my tan on. Although this is not healthy for my skin it calms me down and is essential to my summer.


10. I have been convinced within the last 5minutes to go to Little Italy. It may be the closest thing to Italy I can get in the next few years.

2 comments:

  1. Um... sometime we are going to Washington DC during sophomore year! That is happening!

    ReplyDelete