Saturday, May 7, 2011

Music=life

Since I promised a legit post I thought I would do it quick before going to hangout with some friends. Btw, I did end up working out. I did a section of the workout video for abs and core (not so sure it was legit...guess we will find out after I use it more. It did have good stretches tho.) I also got on the treadmill and walked at a faster pace for 20 minutes. You have to start somewhere right? Anyway thinking about what I could blog about I've decided on songs that will sure to be a hit this summer....and if not for you then for me at least
10. On the Floor- Jennifer Lopez ( Not sure this is a favorite song of mine but everytime I hear it I want to dance and I can't dance which is saying something.
9. Just can't get enough- Black Eyed Peas.. I personally love this song
8.Rhythm of love - Plain White T's- I know this is an older song but it makes me happy. I picture moving my head back and fourth on a hot summer day while swinging.
7. Till the World Ends.. It's Britney B*tches hahaaha plus it features Nicki Minaj and Kesha
6.The Lazy Song -Bruno Mars. Who doesn't love a lazy summer day in the sun?
5. ET-Katy Perry & Kanye
4. The Show goes on-Lupe Fiasco. This is one of my personal faves.
3. My number three spot will be filled by The Script.. love them!
2. Lady Gaga of course. Her music whether ridiculous or not is catchy and i love it.
1. Bow Chicka Wow Wow- Mike Posner feat. Lil Wayne. 
If my list were longer I would have added so many other songs. Because I'm about to head out tho I decided to keep it short. What are some songs you would add to your summer playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment