Friday, June 3, 2011

The post with a random title

This is actually from the other day when my internet suddenly stopped working..
Since I haven't blogged in a while and since i do have an interesting post to post about later but have no time, seeing how work calls in about 45 mins. I decided I would do a quick list of things I love and things I want.Ready Set GO!

1. I love Disney which is why... I want to be a Disney princess..yep I said it and I would be a great Disney princess... I have dark hair (perfect Belle? I think so! I love the color yellow..<same as her dress..> or Pocahontas, or I could pull off Giselle from Enchanted.."How does she know" yeah thats right not to toot my own horn but I can be a beast at that song and the little movements, Just ask my family.

2. My family has bets or did that when I am off and on my own I would pick a big city..New York City perhaps?? Well in that case.. Hello Sex and the City. I would love the box set of all the seasons plus the 2 movies.

3. My bracelet that one day I would loved for it to be filled.(Each bead meaning something different) I love the sparklyness (is that a word?) of it. It's sooo me:)

After coming to this post after not having internet for 2 days (eek) I have decided I love the internet it's what keeps me connected to the major thing I love: My family and friends.
As it approaches 11:15 p.m. and having taken a Benadryl to help an allergic reaction I have decided I must post a more legit post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment