Tuesday, June 21, 2011

letting go.

Lately I have found myself not wanting to blog due to other distractions. A lot has been going on in the past week or so and I'm learning one of life's ugly truths. People walk in and out of your life. Now I've never been good at this type of situation, it seems to happen often in my life. Now i find a certain person walking out of my life and truth be told I don't know how to feel or act. I don't know if I'm supposed to run after them or watch them go. Because this hasn't been the first time this has happened I find myself thinking don't run after them if they were meant to be in your life they will find a way back into it. And so blogger friends heres my advice with this ugly truth as hard as it is to swallow. Let it go. If it was meant to be there it will find its way back and either way happiness will come back into your life. It may not be that exact minute because it will hurt for a while but happiness will come and when it does you'll know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment