Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My love's the ivy, my love's forget-me-nots, my love's the silver and bordeaux

So this post is going to be a little different from my usual ones. Tonight ended the Greek Week events for this year. Tonight was one of the biggest events called lip synch. For those of you who don't know lip synch is basically a routine that usually has a theme that your lip singing to. This event  was put on by our St.Jude board. Together we raised a ton of money. Get it AU.  Tonight was a little scary. Going in, our chapter was the first to perform, which is always nerve wrecking. But we kicked butt. So did all the other chapters. Although Greek Week has been a stressful time I have learned a few things.
1. Sisters are forever. (whether blood or sorority)
(Here's a picture of my 2 sisters, that I love Oh so much we have had so many memories and although we fight I would NEVER EVER not want you in my life. You have helped me through a lot and I love you for that. Where's the moon? ;) )




2. There will be someone there to pick you up when your down.
Here's a link to our fabulous performance! I am proud of each and everyone of my sisters, whether they were on stage on in the crowd. We rocked it..Who are we??....ALPHA PHI (I'm just a bill... yeah that was me waving and holding a sign) Tonight has made me realize that I have created friendships that will last a life time.
Alpha Phi Epsilon Alpha lip synch2011
AOE and in me
Frankie

3 comments:

  1. If it wasn't for Alpha Phi, I never would have met you. And I would not be the person I am today. AOE and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i understand the title. The first two are flowers but what is the last one? Is that like APhi colors or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, you make me smile. And the same goes for me I would not be the person I am today especially the Sex and the City addict if I had not met you! AOE
    Rab you are exactly right the last one is APHI colors, see you knew what you were talking about. lol

    ReplyDelete