Friday, April 1, 2011

The Girl Who has Yet to LIVE

Day number 3, I believe I have become an addict....to writing that is. I promised a blog all about me and since its past midnight, i'm bored and currently have 27 minutes until my laundry is done here it goes. The girl who has yet to live.. My name is..Frances. I hate my name but it makes me, me. (How many Frankie's do you know?) I have come to terms that when I'm old my name will be in style and I will love it.( Come on...did you think I was not going to throw at least one lesson in here some where...Love who you are and surround yourself with the people who love you for you) I love my family and friends old and new. They mean the world to me. One day I will go to Italy. It will happen and although it may be a terribly long flight I believe a girl or guy for that matter should see the world there is a lot to see.Mi piacerebbe visitare qui ed essere in grado di parlare la lingua italiana.. Meaning I would love to visit here and be able to speak the Italian language. If you know me you would know I would drop everything or anything to go there and so its decided I must go there at least once. 
And because I'm tired of writing about myself in this way i decided just to make a story for the heck of it.
There once was a girl who had yet to fully live.
She was in college and learning plenty of lessons as she was studying to become a teacher. She was learning that family and friends are something that are valuable and something that needs to be held on too with the tightest grasp. She was learning that relationships of all sorts were hard.She was having a hard time telling people what she meant and what she wanted. So here's what she wants.... a career, doing what she wants. A happy ending full of a family of her own, she wanted this sooner then later but found a lesson that some people must wait for that happy ending. She wants to tell the people she cares about that she cares about them a lot but again is struggling to find the right words. This girl wants to travel, to places in the U.S. to foreign countries like Italy and France, She dreams big. And here is the last lesson from the girl who has yet to fully live... Follow your heart, do what you think is best, and dream big. Know that the Ugly Truth of this may mean people may become annoyed of you and may push you away or try to keep you down, but you must push through when times get tough. Because here is another lesson times will get tough. But you should not worry because they will get better. And as the early morning approaches the girl who has yet to fully live has decided bed is calling her name and the dryer just went off so she must get her clothes. So she must get going, but blogging again seems to be in the near future.
 And of course..When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep walking.”-Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment