Monday, April 11, 2011

Frolic Through a Field of Flowers

 Ever feel like you take one step forward and then somehow you end up being two steps behind where you originally were? I think its something that happens to everyone. Unfortunately, for some I think it happens more frequently to certain people then others.  Where exactly to begin.. I guess its like a board game(let's go with... monopoly) when you hit the do not pass go do not collect $200 dollars space.  I guess at one point it has to happen to all of us. And your probably asking yourself what can I do if this happens to me? I'd love to say use a get out of Jail free card, however lesson (#???) In life we don't always come equipped with those cards. Here's one of the hardest things for most people to do in these situations...are you ready for this one?...Sometimes the answer is to do (ready?...) Absolutely nothing.Thats right, sometimes you have sit back and let time pass. Time can be a great thing but it can also be evil. There are just some things no matter how hard you try that need time. And guess what. It is completely OKAY. Let it be. (speaking words of wisdom, let it be...Sorry I'm in a whimsical mood) When you stumble upon this situation here is my advice to you.
-Take some r & r and hangout with the people who bring out the BEST in you..or go frolic in a field of flowers ( caution this one should probably be done by yourself, frolicking could cause you more trouble.) My point is take that time that seems to be the greater evil and find yourself. Because if you lost yourself in the process of taking more steps back then forward it can be an amazing thing when you stumble upon it again.
And of course to end this piece 

2 comments:

  1. You bring out the best in me all the time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!:) you also bring out the best in me, thats why we are not only bestfriends but sisters!

    ReplyDelete