Saturday, July 2, 2011

You are my Sunshine...My Only Sunshine

You know that saying...when it rains it pours, well thats exactly how I feel like the past 2 weeks have been for me. Recently my dog has been acting odd I guess you could say. I won't go into detail with what has been happening because it's something know one wants details about. Let's just say it ended up yesterday she went to the vet and had to have surgery. My dad was to call the vet today and pick her up and see how she was doing. Well he called, she wasn't doing well. Apparently he called again and she really wasn't doing well still. I had went shopping came back home and my dad told me she wasn't coming home. I find myself sad, I didn't think I was capable of crying anymore this week but apparently i am. Now she wasn't really my dog we got her back in fifth grade and I wasn't able to go pick her out. I know I'm sad because I will miss her, I mean although she wasn't mine she part of the family and I'll miss her sleeping in my room and hearing her collar jangle as she walked down the hallway in the morning. I think I'm also upset because I've been rather cranky with my dad today and when he told me she wasn't coming home the look of being lost was written all over his face and I didn't know how to respond. Ugh and well if you haven't guessed it the Ugly Truth of the day is things die figuratively and literally. On a more brighter note I was talking to someone who I went to school with and hadn't talked to since junior year because he had moved. We were just catching up and talking about all random sorts of things. And while talking (bet you can guess what one topic of conversation was) he said this "you never know what can happen, that's the thing about love it's really unexpected." And although I swear he quoted that from some movie or song, he was totally right. I have come to realize that although it may not feel like it now and I can feel my heart saying, "Don't you dare open up to anyone for a while. Don't you dare chance going through heart break again." love will find its way back in to my heart, yes I may go through some more heart ache and complete confusion, but thats life and you have to let it take its course. Do I still love my ex..yes and he told me he still loves me the problem is there is a huge difference between loving someone and being in love with them. I guess my point is at one point I'm gonna have to risk it all...again.. and it may not be right away but that happiness and love will find its way into my life, I have to believe that.
RIP Kristy Love Sunshine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment