Saturday, July 16, 2011

Eventful?..check yes

This week/weekend has been full of nothing but events and so I decided why not blog about them.
Starting the list at number 1 (lets get the not so hot stuff out of the way first)..Lately My health hasn't been up to par. I've lost some weight(how I have no idea, it's been a really touchy subject.) My coworkers and others have commented on it and one went as far as to ask me if I was anorexic. This is something I don't handle well, I never have. Freshmen year, I was really thin just from going through normal bodily changes and I was asked this question frequently. Let's just say it didn't help my self esteem and when asked that again, it kinda cut deep. I've been having issues with my stomach. The other day It was cramping horribly and it made me sick to my stomach. I was told to stop taking the antibiotic that I was on and that the severe pain would go away in a few days. That was Monday it's now Saturday. So the doctor is going to be receiving another call asap. Anyone have any de-stressing tips?

On a more happy note my cousin's wedding was today. It was beautiful, the wedding was small and intimate, with only immediate family.  The reception was wonderful. The couples first dance started off slow and then out of now where they busted out dancing to some more crazy up beat songs. While watching the dance, I just kept thinking, OMG at my wedding that is so happening! How wonderful of an event it is to find someone who completes you. Not just some of you but all of you. Someone who can see you at your worst and yet still love you, all of you. It is that kind of love that I want and I think deserve(everyone does) in my life.

Lately I find myself growing as a person. Maybe that sounded odd but the more I think about it the more I find it to be completely true. I find myself becoming stronger in situations. I find myself not crying over everything but just the things that need to be cried over (if that makes any sense). I also find myself standing up for myself, saying things a year ago I wouldn't have said. Things I would have been to intimidated to say. The last thing I found myself doing specifically this weekend. Being spontaneous. This spontaneous moment is going to happen tomorrow when I am supposed to be talking to someone about doing my tattoo...(Which I know some people won't be happy about but Ugly Truth moment, you can't please everyone. In most situations you shouldn't please everyone you should please yourself. Be happy.Be you.)

Now because it's 11 and I'm still trying to get off my midnight shift sleeping habits I'm off to bed. I apologize for the grammatical errors, On my road to becoming a teacher maybe one day I'll take it upon myself to practice re-correcting all of my blog entries.
Goodnight blogging world.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm growing up too! Weird how this summer has changed both of us so much. I love you very much Frankie and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete