Saturday, July 9, 2011

Do you ever feel like you're a noodle in God's soup?

Hello again Bloggers,
 So after rereading my last post I realized there were a lot of grammatical errors.EEK please forgive me. So on this lovely Saturday I'm currently stuck inside. I would love to be soaking up the sun in my pool but currently I must stay out of the sun..Booo. But I refuse to let that ruin my week. Referring back to my last post I don't think its time to tell you more of the story. Don't worry all in good time I will tho..soon. So let's recap on my week. Hmmm Let's see I received an apology, one that frankly I wasn't expecting and am glad it was said(although it wasn't said to my face and just in a message) I still appreciated it. However after this apology I feel like I'm back at square one. That's about the major things going on besides work. Good news I spotted my dad looking at puppies online twice this week.  My friends came over last weekend and it was seriously what I needed. While hanging out with my friends, one asked the question, "Frankie, do you ever feel like you're just a noodle in God's soup." and my reply was "uhm well I never thought of it like that."  Of course she continued with, "I always wondered what soup he had like is it Chicken Noodle? Vegetable?" then we laughed at the ridiculous things she was saying because neither of us are super religious. I guess when I thought about it she could be right maybe we are all just like some noodle in a higher power's soup. This week I have also decided I want a tattoo and my sisters must drive me to the shop and I'm sure they are gonna have to drag me out of the car when we get there. I'm super scared, I know it will hurt like a few choice words that are not lady like to say(It's the worst spot to get a tattoo pain wise). I'm getting it on my side. People are telling me to do something small and then get the one I want later. Here's the problem I don't want anything else and having it on my side is the best place for me because it can be hidden. I'll have to blog on my experience when it happens here's my thought on it. 1. You only live once 2.When I'm 75 it won't matter I'll be wrinkly anyhow and possibly fat, so why care. 3. I don't drink or do drugs and if this is the "first bad thing" I've done and I'm almost 20 I think I'm doing pretty darn good.
Well Bloggers I'm sure your tired of my ramblings so Have a great day!
p.s. Anyone have a Nook? I'm really thinking of getting one but I can't decide

2 comments:

  1. Get a Nook. I'm completely in love with mine! Also, when you get your tattoo you'll have to show it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thinking of getting a Nook! Of course I will!:)

    ReplyDelete